AuthorIntroduction: Prof Dr Koosal Sen is a Prof of Applied Numbers at Astrological Research Institute of Krishnamurthy Paddhati (ARIKP), Agartala and also the Ex Vice-principal, Indian College of Astrology And Astronomy, Kolkata.
Entire India has entered the new sambotsor 2077 since last 25th March 2020, similar to 1942 Shakabda and 1426 Bangabda. Every new sambotsor starts on pratipada tithi of shukla paksha in chaitra month.
According to puranas, the creation of this universe was started on this particular tithi only. This chandra year is called ‘Promaadi’ according to sambotsor calculations. Following are the lords of this sambotsor:
Raja – Mercury (budh), Mantri – Moon (chandrama), Rasa – Jupiter (guru), Nirasa – Mars (mangal), Phala (fruits) – Saturn (shani), Dhana – Mars (mangal), Durga (forte) – Sun (Ravi).
This means army, police will be more powerful and influencial. Mental dissatisfaction and confusion will be more among common mass. Central government will come up with harder rules and regulations for general public in this new sambotsor. Chandra gochor is inauspicious for Aries (mesh), Leo (Simha), Sagittarius (dhanu), Taurus (vrishabh), Virgo (kanya), Capricorn ( makar).
Following are the impacts of the birthstar in new sambotsor:
1. Chitra, Swati, Vishakha, Anuradha, Jyestha, Moola, Purbashada (shira sankranti) – result will be happiness, prestige, honour and gain.
2. Purva Phalguni, Uttar Phalguni, Hasta (mukh sankranti) – results will be knowledge gain, delicious food consumption.
3. Adra, Punarvasu, Pushya , Ashlesha, Magha (hriday sankranti) – results will be gain of money.
4. Kritika, Rohini, Mrigshira (right hand sankranti) – results will be mangalik work and marital bliss.
5. Revati, Ashwini, Bharani (left hand sankranti) – loss of money.
Read: Symbolism of Numbers
6. Shatabhisha, Purba Bhadrapada, Uttara Bhadrapada (right legs) – useless travel and movements.
7. Uttarashada, Shravana, Dhanistha (left hand) – turmoil and physical ailments.
Overall when sun will transit to aries (mesh rashi) on 13th April pandemic gets its vaccination worldwide.
It is advised to take holy dip in the river Ganges as an overall remedies. To offer rituals to lord Shiva and offer curd, silver and rice on Left foot of Lord Vishnu.
Vishnupuran stated the following shloka:
“Tithi barang cha nakshatra yoge koronmebo cha. Panchang shrinuyantritong Ganga snan pholong labheth”