Analysis of Destiny Point(Bhrigu Bindu) by Prof Dr Koosal Sen. Image Courtesy – YouTube
AuthorIntroduction: Prof Dr Koosal Sen is a Prof of Applied Numbers at Astrological Research Institute of Krishnamurthy Paddhati (ARIKP), Agartala and also the Ex Vice-principal, Indian College of Astrology And Astronomy, Kolkata.
During Vedic ages, there were four main objectives of human life such as Dharma, Artha, Kama & Moksha. As our civilization progressed these objectives are changed. People become more highly aspirant and different needs and objectives of life emerge through the ages. As because the human being is a rational animal, if one need is satisfied another emerges.
As per the ‘Bhagavad Gita’, there lie specific objectives of birth behind every human being. What could be the objective of life can be tressed from the ‘Destiny Point’ or ‘Bhrigu Bindu’ from the birth chart of a native as per predictive astrology. Before explaining this we must first understand what is destiny?
Destiny or life path gives us a broad outline of the opportunities, challenges & lessons we will encounter in this lifetime. As per the classical text, it says – “Niyoti ke na bodhyotay”.
As per the Vedic rishis, if only one wish is left to be fulfilled then the native must take a rebirth. This is reincarnation. In other words, reincarnation is the philosophical or religious belief that the non-physical essence of a living being starts a new life in a different physical form or body after the ‘biological death’. This is called rebirth or transmigration.
Some people having the objective of life to earn huge money, some aspires closeness to supreme consciousness, few aspire noble work, some people aspire to buy decorative flat or big cars, but very few people dedicate their entire lives for the good of others, such as for their children or parents or friends or relatives. But, to achieve that objective of life one must earn money. Destiny point visualizes where from this money will pour in your destiny.
How to calculate Destiny point:
1. Calculate the degree of Natal Moon from Rahu but not the reverse.
2. Suppose one native’s ascendant is in Gemini. The native is having Rahu in 07°40′ in Pisces and Natal Moon in 14°47′ in Libra.
3. Then the distance from Rahu to Natal Moon will be 22°20′ (as the Rahu has covered already 07°40′ which is moving in retrograde motion)+30°+30°+30°+30°+30°+30°+14°47’= 217°07′.
4. If we divide 217°07’÷2 =108° (round off).
5. This 217° 07′ is divided by 2 because there are two planets in consideration, one is Rahu & the other is Natal Noon.
6. Now, this derived degree of 108° has to be calculated from Rahu once again.
7. That means 22°20′(Pisces)+30°(Aries)+30°(Taurus)=82°20′. To get 108° we need 26° more.
8. That means this next 26° falls in Gemini. This signifies the house from ascendant.
9. The native will be aspirant of self-business or self-profession.
10. Destiny point in different houses –
2nd house – earning will be from the fixed assets, shares or inheritance.
3rd house – earning will be through siblings or own efforts.
4th house – earning will be through mother or friends.
5th house – earning will be through children or lover or deity.
6th house – earning will be through maternal sources.
7th house – earning will be through spouse or own business.
8th house – earning will be through secret wealth.
9th house – earning will be through the lottery or easy means by luck.
10th house – earning will be through handsome work or father.
11th house – earning will be an elder brother or own income or aspectual gain.
12th house – earning will be foreign trade or job or through a paternal uncle.