Monday, October 27th, 2014
Enhance your sexual life with yoga
- By Yogaguru Suneel Singh |
- Monday, May 22nd, 2017 |
- 0 Comments
Every marriage after living together for more than 5 years goes through dry spells, no matter how steamy they were at the beginning. In India up to 70% couples especially in metropolitan city have to actually struggle to keep the passion alive in their relationship. Marriage is all together such as different ball game from living relationship dating and friendship. Due to busy schedules, work pressure, monotony, children and old age our sex life goes dull. If I have to speak bluntly then sex is the glue that holds a relationship together. Because when there is gap in sexual desire, it becomes a problem sex and passion drop out of a marriage. And caring for each other gets pushed on to the back burner.
Yoga, apart from working wonders for your mind and soul, also enriches your sex life. Yoga helps you become aware of your sexual core proper breathing is essential for sexual arousal. Asanas, mudras, pranayamas, and meditation are the new way to better sexuality. As more and more people are discovering that practicing yoga leads to better sex life whether you practice yoga or sex for both you need some practice and training. The yoga system of treatment requires Proper diet and daily practice of yoga. Good sex makes our skin glow, firms up our abs, beats the blues and above all as a great stress buster.
1. VAJROLI MUDRA: Sit in any comfortable meditative posture with eyes closed head and spine straight. Now inhales hold the breath in and try to draw the urethra upward. This action is similar to holding back on urge to urinate. Hold the contraction for as long as your feel comfortable. Then exhale while releasing the contraction. Do this Vajroli Mudra minimum 10 to 15 rounds.
BENEFITS: This mudra regulates and tones the entire uro-genital system, Vajroli Mudra balances testosterone levels and sperm count and gives control over premature ejaculation. Problems like prostates, hypertrophy are prevented.
2. SHAVASANA: Lie down on the floor on your back, keep the legs straight on the floor with feet apart by about your shoulder width. Keep the arms straight by your sides with hands placed about six inches away from the body. The head and spine should be in a straight line. Close your eyes gently. Make the whole body loose and stop all physical movement, mentally watch your breathing and allow it to become rhythmic and relaxed.
BENEFITS: This asana leads to remove physical and mental fatigue. The breathing becomes more regulated and controlled naturally. This asana improves optimum capacity of lungs and intake of oxygen. Relaxation helps to open up blocked arteries and thus helps to improve cardiac functions.
3. VATAYANASANA METHOD: Stand with feet together bends the right knee and place the foot on the left thigh in the half Padamasan position. Then place the hand in Namaskar position. Maintain the balance and hold the position for a short duration. Release the right leg repeat the practice with the opposite leg, breathing normal. Do it two times on each side.
BENEFITS: This asana develops the ability to retain ‘seminal fluid’ and regulates the reproductive system and prevent early ejaculation. It also strengthens the leg muscle and knee joints.
CAUTION: Try to do it slowly after some practice one can do it. This asana require more coordination then muscular strength.
4. ASWINI MUDRA: Stand in comfortable position closes eyes and breathing normal. Take your attention to the anus area. Contract the ‘anal muscles’ for a few seconds without feeling any strain. Then relax for a few seconds. Repeat the contraction and relax the ‘anal muscles’. Make the contractions more rapid.
BENEFITS: It is very helpful to prevents early ejaculation. The inflammation of prostate gland is also cured by this mudra. It helps to alleviate piles, constipation and prevents the escape of pranic energy from the body.
5. YONI MUDRA: Sit in Padmasan or Sukhasana stretch out both palms and bring them to your face. Close your eyes with the help of the index fingers without pressing them. Put your fingers on either side of your nose, upper lips and lower lips, respectively. Both your ears must be pressed lightly with the thumbs. Your eyes and nose must not pressed, feel the emotions within you and concentrate on your breathing. Relax the whole body. The breathing will be deep but gradually it will, become quiet and shallow. Do it 5 to 10 minutes daily.
BENEFITS: Look at the tortoise, when it feels that something is disturbing it from outside it withdraws its heads, legs and tail from the object and shut itself in. Yoni Mudra controls the external senses. It develops calmness, steadiness and the balance. This also helps to increase awareness and concentration.
6. Home Remedy:
Consuming garlic is one of the best ways to treat sexual impotence. Chew two to three cloves of raw garlic on a daily basis. In fact, you should include garlic in your regular diet.
(A) Onion is another very good vegetable to treat sexual impotence. It increases libido and strengthens reproducing organs. White onions are best for this purpose.
(B) Cut up about 150 grams of carrots. Consume this, along with a half-boiled egg, dipped in a tablespoon of honey, once every day. This will help increase sexual stamina.
(C) Take about 5-10 gm root powder of Ladyfinger in a glass of milk. Add 2 tsp of mishri in this milk and drink it. This will prove helpful in improving sexual vigor.
(D) Put 15 gm dried roots of ‘asparagus’ in a glass of milk. Have this milk two times in a day. It will be useful in treating both sexual impotency and premature ejaculation.
(E) In 250ml of boiled milk, add 15 grams drumstick flowers. Prepare a soup from this decoction. Another effective way to use drumsticks would be to boil 120 gm of the powder of the dry bark in half a liter of water, for about half an hour. Yet another effective way would be to have 30 grams of this powder with a tablespoon of honey. Have this paste 3 times in a day.
(F) Ginger juice is beneficial in treating sexual impotence. Mix ½ tsp ginger juice with half boiled egg and honey. Have this mixture once every night. It is beneficial in curing impotency and premature ejaculation.
(G) Dry fruits are effective in curing sexual impotency. Mix equal quantities of dates, almonds, pistachios and quince seeds. 100 grams of this mixture, consuming on a daily basis, is said to increase sexual power.
(H) Wash 30 grams of ‘black raisins’ in lukewarm water. Eat them with a glass of warm milk, daily. Increase the quantity by 50 grams after some time.
(I) Mix ‘Jambul’ fruit (Indian herb) with milk and add a little honey to it. Consume this mixture to treat impotence.
Some of the items that help in normalizing hormonal imbalance and boost sexual craving are chickweed, ginseng, plantain and safflower. Include them in your diet.
(J) For female sterility, ‘dry the roots of Banyan Tree’ and powder them into fine particles. Take about 20 gm of this powder with milk, in a ratio of 1:5. Have this for 3 consecutive nights after the menstrual cycle.
(K) Take Powder winter cherry herb. Consume 6 grams of this powder, with a cup of milk, for 5 to 6 days after menstruation. Including lots of seeds, fruits, nuts, grains, fresh green vegetables and fresh fruits in the diet is helpful in treating sexual impotence.